About this Session
COVID-19 has changed customer behaviours and expectations. It’s also reshaping brands along with their business models. Marketing is becoming a critical element that is no longer just about delivering sign-ups and leads, but rather a key driver for achieving business goals and objectives. Join us for an open discussion to understand how consumers are evolving and how to structure your marketing functions to drive exponential growth.
- How do you market differently after covid-19?
- Are there marketing efforts we should avoid?
- Are there tactics that we should embrace which might have been on the back burner?
- Should we adjust our marketing scheme?
25 mins + 5 mins Q&A
- How consumers are evolving and how they’re choosing which brands to build relationships with
- How brands are rethinking media and experience, and the value of brand building
- Three key strategies to help you create better customer relationships and strengthen engagement over the next 12 months
25 mins + 5 mins Q&A
- Strategies on using reviews to attract more clients
- How to improve the reputation and trust factor of your brand and website.
About the Presenter
SVP Product & Strategy, iProspect
In Basil’s current role, he acts as the catalyst for partners and clients alike, in identifying, creating and delivering solutions to help Executives scale and transform their organization through marketing, and technology. For more than 15 years, he has earned a diversified set of experience in Business Development, Marketing and Strategic Planning in agencies, fortune 500 brands, and start-ups.
iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G. iProspect is also proud to be part of the Dentsu Aegis Network
Strategic Technology Consultant, iOPW inc.
Joel Mandelbaum began his career at the age of 19, when – driven to build his own business – he started a Transportation company. Through hard work, dedication to exceptional customer service and leading-edge technology, the business evolved from a single-man courier company to providing trucking, logistics, air freight and warehousing services to some of North America’s largest and most respected companies. In 2005 his company won the “Business Excellence Award” by The Toronto Board of Trade.
In 2012, Joel sold his company to pursue his passion for unconventional online marketing platforms and strategies.
Today, as a #1 Bestselling Author, Strategic Technology Consultant, and stakeholder at multiple digital companies– his leadership, 25 years technology and business development experience, and passion – has been a driving force behind those company’s steep growth curves.
Joel’s focus is to help his clients disrupt their industry with the unconventional approaches needed to solve their most important business challenges online – using the power of unconventional marketing platforms and highly-effective communication strategies.
Did You Miss the Session?
Join our mailing list to never miss our session again! Promise no spam!