CHINA/CANADA COLLABORATIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
ISDO is working with CAPRiser Group aims to foster and support collaborative development businesses with high potential advanced technology. This Call for Proposals (CFP) is open to companies from Canada/US/Europe who wish to expand their exposure to the Chinese market. Funding is available for qualified Canadian, European and US participants. Companies are eligible for up to USD$10 million in phase one with our assistant to expand their market in China.
- Applicants are expected to have ready to market solutions for products.
- Funding is available for qualified Canadian and US participants. Companies are eligible for up to USD$10 million in phase one.
- Canadian Angel Investment Foundation (CAIF) will evaluate the submitted proposals and communicate the results within about 3 months after the call deadline.
Sectors of Focus
- Hi-tech Industrial (Technology-based machinery, Artificial intelligence, Technology-based machinery and others)
- Clean technologies (including environmental technologies)
- Health/Biotech/Bio-sciences (including biopharmaceuticals, digital health, medical devices, and nutraceuticals)